Matrix SoColor Cream Oxidant
Professional cream developer for use with Matrix SoColor, SoColor Sync hair colour and Matrix Light Master bleach powders.
- Offers 1 level of lift for every 10 volume of developer used
- Rich, creamy consistency ensures gentle and controlled lightening action
- Fully stabilised and buffered formula for consistent, uniform colour results
- Contains patented Cera-Oil System that leaves hair in gorgeous condition
- Available in 20 vol, 30 vol and 40 vol for Socolor
- Also available in 3% 10vol for Color Sync
- Cera-Oil System - restores condition, delivering long lasting colour and brilliant shine.
- 10 Vol (3%) - up to 1 level of lift, ideal for use with SoColor Sync
- 20 Vol (6%) - up to 2 levels of lift, ideal for use with the SoColor Extra Coverage Range
- 30 Vol (9%) - up to 3 levels of lift, ideal for use with the SoColor Reflect collection, and for the SoColor Blonde collection for maximum colour neutralization
- 40 Vol (12%) - up to 4 levels of lift, recommended for the SoColor Reflect collection, the SoColor Blonde collection for maximum lift
How to use
Follow the instructions on your Matrix Hair Colour product.
Aqua / Water / Eau • Hydrogen Peroxide • Cetearyl Alcohol • Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea • Ceteareth-25 • Glycerin • Pentasodium Pentetate • Sodium Stannate • Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate • Phosphoric Acid
Flammable gas, aerosol, solid. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition. Don't smoke. Do not spray on open flames or other sources of ignition. Do not puncture or burn even after use. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapour/aerosols. Protect from sunlight. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep refrigerated. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
Contains hydrogen peroxide. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, immediately rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. Use suitable protective gloves. Protect from direct light and store in a cool place. Follow the instructions. Do not use if the hair has previously been dyed with colors containing metals. Do not use metal bowls for mixing. Wash off stains on skin or clothing immediately. Do not exceed the specified exposure times. Rinse hair thoroughly after application. Consume immediately after mixing. Do not use leftovers. The bottle must be completely emptied before discarding.