Goldwell Kerasilk Control Smooth Intense
Kerasilk Control Smooth Intense.
- Thermal-active KeraShapeTechnology transforms unmanageable, wavy/curly and frizzy hair into long-lasting smooth and soft hair like silk.
To be used in ratio 1:1 with Kerasilk Control Shape Medium or Kerasilk Control Shape Intense.
- High-performing KeraShapeTechnology actively interacts with the hair’s structure
- During the Keratin Treatment it penetrates into the hair and creates new keratin bonds to re-shape the hair structure
- The surface is long-lasting smoothened and softened
Select a product according to your hair condition and desired hair shape
- Curl Reduction for Healthy Hair: Keratin Shape Intense + Keratin Smooth Medium
- Soft Curl Reduction for Healthy Hair: Keratin Shape Medium + Keratin Smooth Medium
- Curl Reduction for Damaged Hair: Keratin Shape Intense + Keratin Smooth Intense
- Soft Curl Reduction for Damaged Hair: Keratin Shape Medium + Keratin Smooth Intense
How to use
It is imperative that Keratin Shape and Keratin Smooth are not used alone. They must always be mixed in ratio 1:1.
- Shampoo with Kerasilk Control Purifying Shampoo
- Blow dry hair hands and / or paddle brush to approx. 80% dry
- Always wear gloves when you are in contact with the product
- Mix Keratin Shape and Smooth in ration 1:1
- Short hair - 20g/0.7 oz : 20g/0.7 oz
- Medium hair - 30g/1.1 oz : 30g/1.1 oz
- Long hair - 40g/1.4 oz : 40g/1.4 oz
- Apply product starting at the nape and working forwards to the crown. Do not apply product directly to the scalp as flat iron cannot be used directly on the scalp. Spread Product evenly over the hair. Use a comb to remove excess product.
- Allow 15 minutes for active ingredients to be absorbed
- Blow dry hair with a brush at medium heat to 100% dry
- Section hair. Use flat iron with adjustable temperature (maximum 230°C / 450°F, minimum 180°C / 350°F). Test flat iron temperature on a tress at the nape. Higher temperatures may cause color shift. In case of color shift, lower the temperature of the flat iron by 10-20°C / 20-40°F and check again. Start straightening at the nape and work forward to the crown using 0.5 cm / ¼ inch wide sections, ca. 4-6 passes with iron per section
Hair Type - Max. Iron Temperature
- Resistant/normal - 230°C / 450°F
- Color - 200°C / 390°F
- Highlift Color - 180°C / 350°F
- Shampoo thoroughly with Kerasilk Control Shampoo and rinse
- Seal in the effect of the treatment and minimize the scent with help of the Kerasilk Control Finishing Cream Serum. Apply the serum on wet hair and finish
Note: If you would like to refresh the color after the Kerasilk Keratin Treatment, then Topchic, Nectya, Colorance Cover Plus and MaxReds are the ideal recommendation. In case, refer to the instructions for use of the respective color product. Other Colorance Shades may be used 2 weeks after the Kerasilk Keratin Treatment.